They are my works of game analysis. I played different games of Commodore 64 by the emulator, then analysed them in detailed. There is no faultlessly designed games; analysing the good and bad parts of games is the basic step of understanding how better design can look.
Good game designer should also be good document writer. You may have an excellent idea, or you may find an extreme feature for your game; however, if you can’t explain them well, your opinions are only imprisoned in your mind.
- Game analysis works from BCO 681 – VIDEO GAMES ANALYSIS lesson taken from Hacettepe University
- Lesson was taken from Professor Hakan TÜZÜN. For more information: http://yunus.hacettepe.edu.tr/~htuzun/
- These works are written in Turkish. However; if you are interested in my work and want to read, I can translate into English.
- There are more than 22.000 words (including headers, captions etc.). Therefore, it is a huge work for me to translate all of them into English.
- My most detailed work is Ghostbuster’s Game Analysis
- Known typo(s) is(are) fixed later.