What Did I Do About Game?
- Hacettepe University Computer Animation and Game Technologies MSc degree with Thesis(2018-current)
- Cankaya University Computer Engineering BSc Degree (2013 – 2018)
- During the CENG 396 Software Engineering course; we made functional decomposition, created test cases, created requirements elicitation for the game named Asteroids as group composed of three students (2017)
- CENG 361 Innovative Game Design Course (Elective) (2017 – 2018 Fall)
- CENG 466 Artificial Intelligence (Elective) (2017-2018 Spring)
- CENG 497 Computer Graphics (Elective) (2017-2018 Spring)
- We -as a group of two students- worked on our graduation project covering Virtual Reality and Signal Processing topics (GitHub Link)
- Summer Internship at Simsoft Bilgisayar Teknolojileri Ltd. Sti. (2017). I also learned Unity game engine and developed a 2D tower defense style game during this internship (2017)
- Worked as 3D Modeler in Mebitech during summer holiday (Aug 2017 – Sept 2017). I used open-source modeling tool named Blender.
- Participated in Gaming Istanbul (GIST) 2018 as guest
- I played very different kind of games in different platforms. Currently playing Overwatch from Blizzard since first season
To Sum Up…
Game Design Area
- I took the Innovative Game Design course in my BSc degree.
- I worked as 3D modeler in summer holiday of my university. I actively used Blender in this company.
- I am studying 3D modeling course from Udemy, and actively sharing my works in the course’s community forum.
- I learned the basics of Unity 3D -which is very powerful game engine for especially mobile games as well as other types- during my summer internship and created basic 2D-style tower defense game. Outcome can be seen in the portfolio section. I continued to educate myself with the educational book.