Who am I, and what do I want?
- “I think, therefore I am!” said French philosopher Descartes. Thinking is the sign proving our existence, and it is also the definition of my life. My questioning personality shapes my ideal, purposes, and my very own way. I am so eager and enthusiastic about not re-creating but creating. Games and animations allow us to create our worlds taking shape according to our imagination, so I want to take an active role in this scene of creation.
- I also believe in that games can’t only be entertaining, but also educative. Even in entertaining games, there is something improving our power of imagination.
- Philosophy and psychology are also my other passions in this life. My cognitive side and artistic skills contribute to my aspect of imagination.
- Hacettepe University Computer Animation and Game Technologies MSc Degree with Thesis (2018-current)
- Cankaya University Computer Engineering BSc Degree (2013 – 2018)
- Worked as 3D Modeler in Mebitech during summer holiday (Aug 2017 – Sept 2017). I used open-source modeling tool named Blender.
Background in Specific Area
“One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games.”
― C.G. Jung